Hyder Family Dentistry
- Health & Wellness
Welcome to Hyder Family Dentistry, home of Dr. Todd Hyder and Dr. Michael Niad. When you visit our office, we want you to experience the personalized, gentle care that you are looking for.
Our dental team makes your oral health our top priority, and part of that mission is to provide you with an educational website covering our services, and helping you learn more about the dental team you're coming to visit.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Give us a call at (503) 472-2445 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
- Professional cleanings performed by a licensed dentist or hygienist are as important as daily brushing and flossing.
- Teeth grinding can cause moderate to severe long-term damage to teeth, we can help fit you with a mouthguard.
- Gum disease is an infection of the tissues support your teeth, if you suspect you have gum desease call us!
- Regular visits to a dentist can improve the chances that any suspicious changes in your oral health will be caught early
- Detecting issues with x-rays before they become problematic can save you money in the long run.