This position includes writing estimates on passenger vehicles & RV's, using a computerized management system, managing employees, ordering parts, and communicating with customers & insurance companies.
Medical insurance is available on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment. Employer covers the employee. Coverage is available for dependents as a payroll deduction.
PTO is accrued at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked. PTO is available to use after 60 days of employment. PTO accrual increases
At Lum's Buick GMC Cadillac, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Lum's is absolutely critical to our success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value in the beautiful Willamette Valley.
· Medical · Dental · 401K · Paid training · Paid time off · Employee discounts on products and services
· Car demo program ·
- Experience in RV fiberglass service. Experience including electrical, propane, plumbing, structural, & body repairs.
- RVIA and/or RVDA certifications
Duties: Perform all aspects of repair on recreational vehicles
Valid drivers license required with clean driving record. Position requires ability to move/drive vehicles as RV's must be moved around the shop and test driving vehicles.
Wages: $15 - $20 per hour (plus bonuses)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Medical insurance is available
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to work in a drug & alcohol free environment
- Valid driver license. Clean driving record: no accidents or more than one moving violation with in past 5 years
- Ability to work steadily on own, with a partner, or in a group
Washing vehicles, clean shop, empty garbages, mail run, general maintenance and cleaning, lifting and bending for cleaning procedures, moving/driving vehicles, assisting other employees in assignments.
Hours: Monday thru